ViewModel tree has been introduced and been tied to the Views.
- Have the board respect turns
- On selection, a piece must indicate on board the legal moves
- The player should be able to move his/her piece to the desired square
- Player should be able to customize the starting position of the board
- Integrate with Huo Chess
- Port to Silverlight 4.0
- Make it a multi-player game?
Hi. I am Spiros Kakos, the creator of Huo Chess. I think what you are trying to do is very interesting. Have you seen the XNA version of the Huo Chess?
Sure... I'll take a look :) Honored to have drawn your attention.
Unfortunately, I'm extremely busy (lazy? :)) and finding time to see this to completion is proving to be a problem.
BTW, this XNA version, is your engine cloud-native? (Azure as opposed to the XBOX eco-system. Not much of a gamer)..
Post a Comment