I would like to work for a Software company that:
- Values Technical excellence
- Believes in being the best at what it does: Producing Quality Software
- Good design produces a quality product that reduces rework later
- Believes that software must be designed for change
- Believes Software Development is fun! And strives to keep it so.
- Encourages a product mindset
- A product mindset is one where even a small project of 3 months duration is developed as though it were a marketable product.
- Believes fostering trust with the client
- Emphasizes on automation to keep the process overhead to a minimum
- Encourages people to learn constantly and rewards them for their knowledge.
- Maintains a flat hierarchy
- Emphasizes Agile project management practices
Somehow, I've come to think all other bullets can just be restated with a single sentence: Agile must be the way of live in my dream company :)