- How do you adapt a pre-existing Object Model (that doesn’t support notifications)?
- How do I extend my ViewModel with a commanding infrastructure?
- How do I make my standard .Net resource available as part of ViewModel Metamodel?
- How do I make my model support a State Machine?
- This is could be really useful when to trigger actions based on object state
- Essentially, we’re moving all action(s)/behaviors into commands making the models passive
- How do I extend the existing Model with new properties?
- How do I create a brand new model from scratch (fully dynamic)?
- How do I make related information part of Model MetaModel?
- For example, EmployeeKind can be an enum of ‘Skilled, Unskilled, Others’.
- How do I emulate standard static C# property on a Dynamic model?
- How do I add support for Radio / Linked Properties
- How do I translate an existing object into a dynamic Model?
- How do I translate the same back?
Technorati Tags: dynamic-mvvm,mvvm,dynamic,silverlight-4.0
hey dude can u pls help me, do me a favor pls.. Just let me know how did u changed ur blogspot.com to http://www.thinkfarahead.com/ web domain Like ".com" (1) Did u purchased Or (2) If u not purchased and if u have done for free pls can u share with me those valuable tips, just mail me firstname.lastname@example.org
Jagadish, if you own a domain, you can sign up for a free google app account. Once you edited your CSPAN records at your provider (register.com etc.), just go to your blogger blog settings and choose custom hosting option.
Post a Comment