- How do you adapt a pre-existing Object Model (that doesn’t support notifications)?
- How do I extend my ViewModel with a commanding infrastructure?
- How do I make my standard .Net resource available as part of ViewModel Metamodel?
- How do I make my model support a State Machine?
- This is could be really useful when to trigger actions based on object state
- Essentially, we’re moving all action(s)/behaviors into commands making the models passive
- How do I extend the existing Model with new properties?
- How do I create a brand new model from scratch (fully dynamic)?
- How do I make related information part of Model MetaModel?
- For example, EmployeeKind can be an enum of ‘Skilled, Unskilled, Others’.
- How do I emulate standard static C# property on a Dynamic model?
- How do I add support for Radio / Linked Properties
- How do I translate an existing object into a dynamic Model?
- How do I translate the same back?